How to connect with more crosses?

Goooner

Reaction score
Ive looked at my stats in the last few games and noticed that my cross connection was only 32% and 28% i dont get it as my target men Zigic and Viduka are good in the air and their target man setting is to head. My wingers Joaquin and David Silvas arte accomplished crossers of the ball so the crosses should be connecting more. How do i get them to?

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

anyone??

That percentage seems about right.You cant expect them to connect with everything,watch a real match,see how often crosses hit there target.

I actually tend to get less than that. I don't really mind because there isn't many crosses that connect in real life

if ur that worried about the pecentage maybe try a more narrow play and less wide, that way your team will use less crosses but when they do there more likely to connect making the percentege higher

When I read this I looked at the stats on my game and mine was 19%... So I wouldn't be complaining really.

32% is not bad, you are connected with nearly 1 in every 3 crosses. Typically there will always be more defensive players in the box+ keeper so its not very likely you will be connecting with 50 odd percent....

Yeah like everyone has said, in real life not many crosses connect anyway, so that's not to bad

Ok thanks everyone i think i was just paranoid lol