Licantropo

Reaction score
Well, I read some pointers towards my topic but never got the right answer.

Say you start of with Team X - they often have some players you don't want - also some mid-range expensive ones, right? Fx Liverpool and Babel, Voronin, Lucas and such...

My problem is, that I can never seem to cash in for those players? It's like Lucas is going for max 8 mio and in com-simmed games, where Liverpool is CPU it's always like 13 mio.

How do you guys get the big offers for your want-to-get-rid-of-players?

My dumb? tactic is to ofcourse transferlist, then don't wanted in club and offer to club at aprox. double the written value?

What is yours? Set an asking price? Play friendlies?`Magic?

I have the same problem. Been playing with Inter for two seasons now and haven't received a single offer for any of my players?!? Only players I sold were three transfer listed players that I offered to other clubs. I have also been looking at other clubs/leagues and have seen that other than Real, Barca and to some extent Bayern, Liverpool and Chelsea none of the clubs bid for players that are over 12-13 mill Euros. Is it a bug, can I do something to start transfers?

set them to transfer and also offer to clubs I do this at the start of the game I us Man United and then transfer everybody if I dont get what I want !!!! I sell them at a cheaper price if I don want them
I prefer to build my own team

play the guys a bit and hope they get over 7 ratings. This will draw potentially a LOT of attention. It only takes a game or two.

In my lower leagues, I've done this. I've had players who wern't worth much and nobody wanted them. I started them a couple games and offers came in.

create another manager then use all your transfer budget on him if you are really that desperate