How to create a good 4-2-3-1 tactic?

Forder22

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have always had trouble creating a good 4231 tactic ever since i started playing this game years back, i just cant seem to create many chances. My current save is with Athletico Madrid and i just cant string any results together (Won 1 and im in October).

So how do you create a good 4-2-3-1 tactic? whats the best roles for players? any more specifics?

I dont want to download tactics because i prefer to create my own.

Thanks

Ryan

i tell you what i do on mine mate its not really creating a 4-2-3-1 more editing a current 4-2-3-1 basically select 4-2-3-1 deep move the dm players into cm
in defence keep ur centre backs as central defenders ur fullbacks on defend 1 cm as ball winning midfielder 1 cm as deep lying playmaker both on defend on the wings put 1 as winger 1 as inside forward put ur attacking midfielder as trequartista and upfront ur striker as either advanced forward or poacher and team instructions short passing more discplined pressing on and more discplined creative freedom focus passing down both flanks play offside trap pretty consistent formation tbh as manchester united only team i reallychange my formation to is vs arsenal rest of time home games on control mainly or to counter in the big games or away games