blkboy

Reaction score
Simple questions,
How do you create a player with the editor?

Do you have to use some random player and edit him? or Can you just create a player?

Thanks for any tips

I did it once, and If I remember properly all you do is go to database, then people, then add. Hope this helped.

you just work your way down the menu of things to enter, including their name, place of birth, nationalities, hair and skin color, favored teams, players and staff, and then you have to do the attributes (max of 20, if you leave it blank it randomizes) the CA/PA can be entered as a number or if you put in a -10 down to -1 it will give you a random range (-10 is like a PA of 190-200, down to -1 is a PA of "Sunday footballer"). You can pick their PPM's if you want them to start out with any. Anyhow, once you get it put in and saved, you can load in the .dbc file from the front screen options, and it will randomly set the players attributes and CA/PA according to the created player's starting age (so if you start them out as a 14-15 year old, they won't be at max for their attributes, they will build up through age and training)

you just work your way down the menu of things to enter, including their name, place of birth, nationalities, hair and skin color, favored teams, players and staff, and then you have to do the attributes (max of 20, if you leave it blank it randomizes) the CA/PA can be entered as a number or if you put in a -10 down to -1 it will give you a random range (-10 is like a PA of 190-200, down to -1 is a PA of "Sunday footballer"). You can pick their PPM's if you want them to start out with any. Anyhow, once you get it put in and saved, you can load in the .dbc file from the front screen options, and it will randomly set the players attributes and CA/PA according to the created player's starting age (so if you start them out as a 14-15 year old, they won't be at max for their attributes, they will build up through age and training)

Thank You very much for the help I will try this.

[video=youtube;wofMGC-AhP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wofMGC-AhP4[/video]