tejas2603

Banned
Reaction score
Guys,

how can i make west brom financially stable so i can actually get some cash to spend in the summer?

Buy cheap young players, nurture them, sell them for profit. Start doing better in competitions and keep wages low. :)

It takes time to become rich and get a decent transferbudget. What I would recommend, is to see if you could get rid of some useless players and bring in some superb talents. Also in the next season, you will get a bunch of money before the transferwindow starts. Those are money from the competition and TV deals. Good luck building up West Brom! :)

Like previous posts have stated, find them young gems and build them up and then you have the chance to either sell them of continue their progress and sell an established player for the cash in the bank, at the end of the seasons when the other English clubs release a few players you may find somebody you could even keep for just a season and sell for a few quid

I'd guess at winning cups/selling wonder children, I'm trying to do the same with Charlton :/

I have done this with Stoke, after 3 seasons i have a 38000 stadium finished 7th last season and won the FA cup which has got me the England job. So from now on i'm only buying predominantly English players and attempting to turn Stoke into a second England side.

thanks guys but just got offered the atletico madrid job after they were taken over by these croations...got 145 mill to spend..so ive taken it thanks

Haha, you had a stroke of luck there then ;) Thank god for wealthy takeovers!