Status
Not open for further replies.

iluxon4ik

Reaction score
Hey guys! I was wondering if u could drop here some templates of 1st 2nd and 3rd kits.It would be really helpful!
I only found the thread with 3rd kits...And they r for PES and other games... I need for fm 2010 :D

Last edited:
nah, john terry said he doesn't want you to design kits.

anyone can create a kit, but not everyone has the skill to make a decent kit :p

anyone can create a kit, but not everyone has the skill to make a decent kit :p
Yeah! Agree :D
Hey btw can u make chelsea kit plz?

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Thanks a lot man!

Thanks every1 for helping me :D
So i decided to give a try and made smth really really fast!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LOL! :D

Thanks every1 for helping me :D
So i decided to give a try and made smth really really fast!

LOL! :D

you might want to take your time in future... not baout makin kits quickly as possible,,, need to spend time on them making sure youve got it right down to the smallest detail... i think you might want to work on your colour co ordination as its abit off as them colours really dont go :/

thats my advice anyway

you might want to take your time in future... not baout makin kits quickly as possible,,, need to spend time on them making sure youve got it right down to the smallest detail... i think you might want to work on your colour co ordination as its abit off as them colours really dont go :/

thats my advice anyway
Yeah yeah i know man :D
I just wanted to try it out :p
Trying 2 do chelsea fc home kit at the moment :D

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

I gave a try and made Southampton kit:

Yeah yeah i know man :D
I just wanted to try it out :p
Trying 2 do chelsea fc home kit at the moment :D

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

I gave a try and made Southampton kit:

WOW thats one fat *** badge oO)

might want to make it bit smaller.... also post your kits on rate my kit thread as youll get more advise and feedback that way

Wow massive team badge and is this thread for you to show of your kit making ability?

WOW thats one fat *** badge oO)

might want to make it bit smaller.... also post your kits on rate my kit thread as youll get more advise and feedback that way
Yeah i know :D
LOL :D

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Wow massive team badge and is this thread for you to show of your kit making ability?
Kit making ability????
LOL!
NO!!!
Dude i started making kits few hours ago... And i only spent about 30 min making them... LOL!

30 mins? All you did on that Southampton shirt was pick a template and add a badge.

30 mins? All you did on that Southampton shirt was pick a template and add a badge.
No... I wont publish every single kit i did... I made chelsea kit, another southampton kit and sum other kits for fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.