How to create player pictures and possibly a player pack?

sjp15991

Reaction score
I have some photoshop software (paint.net), a template from someone else and some players i would like to have pictures for (Especially Mbaye Niang). I just wonder how to move the pictures i make to the FM2012 folder for player pictures so that it applies to the right player, Please Help.

I apoligize if this is in the wrong section or if i am asking a question with an obvious answer, but I am a noob. Please reply soon. :D

I have some photoshop software (paint.net), a template from someone else and some players i would like to have pictures for (Especially Mbaye Niang). I just wonder how to move the pictures i make to the FM2012 folder for player pictures so that it applies to the right player, Please Help.

I apoligize if this is in the wrong section or if i am asking a question with an obvious answer, but I am a noob. Please reply soon. :D

if the Player's ID number is the same as what it was last year then yes it should work :), that's if you've downloaded the face players pack from fmdownload.com

and play them into your graphics folder in your document folder