rupang

Reaction score
hey everbody can u teach me how to create for FM 2012? i want to create indonesian skin (A)..please:'(

The best way to learn is to download a skin and edit the graphics within the skin folder.

Also loading up files from the settings + panels folder (xml format) in notepad, changing the RGB values (settings) will alter the colours for text within the game.

To be honest the best advice would be playing around with the graphics first, just load up the png files for various folder (folder by folder) in Photoshop and alter the colours. Always back up the files you work on. Then save over the originals with your colours etc. and load up the game to see what has been altered.

A bit of hit and miss but eventually you understand which folder does what etc. maybe right down your findings in a notepad for future use too.

.PNG files are picture format files, they allow you to keep transparent pixels (clear pixels). There will be transparency on some of the files you edit and they are there for a reason, zoom in to take a look.

I used to create skins for FM a few years ago when Ter? used to to be the skin designer. I learnt this way.