How to create tactic that consistently gives a lot of one on one chances

AgentVinz

Reaction score
When I create my own tactic my aim is always make a tactic that produce lots of CCC. I don't care about possession, amount of shots whatsoever but I want my tactic to produce lots of one on one with the opposition GK while it's the hardest thing to do. In some match I have 4 to 5 CCC but some (especially against big team) I'm really struggling to create chance although I have lots of creative player (Hazard,pastore,lucas, douglas costa) and high pass %. Any advice because I'm so frustrated about this. Even if my team won 3 or 4-0 but if their quality of chance is low I'm not pleased. Any advice would be appreciated!!

Hiya- one idea- maybe try a 4-2-3-1 deep formation, with quite a fluid outlook + direct passing + press more.
Make sure that your defensive midfielders have good passing attributes, and all perhaps have a player like
Javier Pastore as the central attacking midfielder + get your wide players to be advanced playmakers role
so they cut inside and pass more- also make sure all midfielders have decent passing, flair and creativity rating.
My advice- hope this helps!

imo a number 10 behind 2 or 3 strikers and watch full matches so you can play around with a combination of mentality, creativity and runs off the ball.