bozinis8

Reaction score
Hey folks...just wondering what is the easiest way to create your own club?FMRTE or this will ruin my game????

I've always used the proper FM Editor. I don't trust add-ons as they seem to cause problems for some people. It's pretty much easy to use the editor

I've always used the proper FM Editor. I don't trust add-ons as they seem to cause problems for some people. It's pretty much easy to use the editor

you mean the one thath the game has itself??

aye. I've only used it once to create the team i'm with currently, and found it easy to use.

You can always join a DB in construction. If that is about you creating your own club, then you've got your shot without doing anything

You can always join a DB in construction. If that is about you creating your own club, then you've got your shot without doing anything

can you plz explain it better???sory i am foreign

can you plz explain it better???sory i am foreign

I didn't want to advertise mine, but in my sig you can see a link to a thread, In that thread, you can send your team, and a member will get a database done where your team is included, along with other members' teams. BUT as mine there are several others. You only have to see which fits what you want the best.

REALLY THANKS man but after 2-3 hours,i ve made it exactly like i wanted....

when creating a new club do you have to have already created people to add as staff and players or is there a way you can create them and add them to the club whilst creating a club?

when creating a new club do you have to have already created people to add as staff and players or is there a way you can create them and add them to the club whilst creating a club?

you can add staff after you've created the club but not once you've started playing it on FM. Go to the team you have created on the Data Editor and there is a Staff & Players section on the LHS and a tab on there is called Staff

Thanks I've worked it out. One problem I have though is I tried to start my game and I can manage my team but they are not in the League I put them in. Do I have to remove another team or something for them to appear in that league?

Thanks I've worked it out. One problem I have though is I tried to start my game and I can manage my team but they are not in the League I put them in. Do I have to remove another team or something for them to appear in that league?

Yeah you need to remove one team so that the number of teams in the league remains the same, otherwise it conflicts with the national rules