How to Declare interest in a player?

sege

Reaction score
Basic question, but I couldn't find the answer in the search..

cheers.

To declare your interest and potentially unsettle the player, usually

You mean,when he is unsettled he would like join my club?
It doesn't necessarily mean he wants to join yours, it just means he wants to leave his current one. If this happens because you declare interest,though, it normally means he would like to leave his to join yours, but this would only probably happen if you have a strong relationship with the player( through press, possibly), or your club is bigger and the player is ambitious and wants a better challenge.

It doesn't necessarily mean he wants to join yours, it just means he wants to leave his current one. If this happens because you declare interest,though, it normally means he would like to leave his to join yours, but this would only probably happen if you have a strong relationship with the player( through press, possibly), or your club is bigger and the player is ambitious and wants a better challenge.
How the loyal clause effect all this...Would he get unsettle with loyal money pouring into his pockets?

Last edited:
you ask him if he's available friday night :D
If he is going to see me, not only he is going to be unsettled ...he is going also to be shaky...Anyone could sign him with this new state of him...So we wouldn't want to do that to him...

Last edited:
First you have to maintain eye contact and then smile. He will know you want him and then you approach. This is the tricky part, because they always lose interest when i offer them money and have a bad opinion of my afterwards. Oh well.