FamePomPano97

Reaction score
Hello lads im west ham im currently spending 603,000 and i have 533,000 wages,I need to increase this because my players are close to the end of there contract need help ASAP!!

Sell players you don't need such as reserves, also sell high wage players that are not good or you don't play

I tried this with a player and he demaned i pay him and i havent got the finances

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

could you recommend any other ways please?!

Talk to the board, they may agree to increase the budget.

Adjust your budget manually and reduce your transfer budget to increase your wage budget.

Sell fringe players or terminate their contracts (Private chat, ask them to terminate their contract)

If you have any loan players on high wages and you won't be using them, cancel their loans.

thanks im now 15 k from what i have to spend and my board are so annoying!They never give me any funds for anything

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

thanks now im 15 k away from my aloud budget, also(I know this has niothing to do with the thread)is there a way not to get complacent against teams??