how to define the type of generated players that come in the future

mujo muntz

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

i just got an interesting idea. is it possible to define and choose the nationalities, skills, wonderkid status, placement etc of newly generated players later in a game?

Has anyone come across anything like this? or a method to make these changes?

many thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

anyone?

no.

regens are randomaly genrated by the game based on the ranking of the nation they are from and the reputation of the club they are created at.

And most importantly, the level of the youth facilites in the club

good point lol, but a poor club is less likely to have good youth facilities

True but they can still produce wonderkids players with the right facilities. Although sometimes, there is no getting around the reputation thing. In one of my saves, I'm playing with Kallon in the Sierra Leone Premier League. I've had State of the Art youth facilites plus a youth academy for the last 5 year and have yet to produce a player who would even be decent from a league as poor as the one in Sierra Leone

its worse as an international manager with a poor fifa ranking. ive been managing thailand for a number of seasons wih relativesuccess, however my ranking is still only 109. the quality of regens hasnt improved at all and im struggling to improve beyond the current level

it all depends on the club infrastructure and youth facilities.

@jdm0388 nice avatar you got. very meaningful.

lol, dont know how to take that, there could be some sarcasm in there but ill take it positively.

i love cantona, took the english game by storm with his on pitch genius. meltdowns like the kung fu kick werent so good but hes still one of my favourite ever players