matt75matt75

Reaction score
any suggestions hwo you develop a young player ?

what are the most important things so he can develop thnks

1.pay attention to his training schedule
2.tutor him(tutor him with more than 1 player,in my case sam vokes become a quality player after i asked 2 players to tutor him(doyle and fletcher) )
3.loan him out if he's 18
4.when he reached 19 play him in your first team squad,play him as a full team when you're facing a weaker oppenent(eg in the carling cup or FA cup)
5.Your teamtalk will affect his performance,be aware of that!

(H) (H)

give him first team chances, train him at the right areas, and PPMs !!!

1.pay attention to his training schedule - what you mean by this ?
2.tutor him(tutor him with more than 1 player,in my case sam vokes become a quality player after i asked 2 players to tutor him(doyle and fletcher) )
3.loan him out if he's 18
4.when he reached 19 play him in your first team squad,play him as a full team when you're facing a weaker oppenent(eg in the carling cup or FA cup)
5.Your teamtalk will affect his performance,be aware of that!

(H) (H)

what you mean by training him the right areas if he is a stiker obviously you are going to trian him as a striker - and what ppm means what do you mean by them ? any post regarding this interesting subject ?

what you mean by training him the right areas if he is a stiker obviously you are going to trian him as a striker - and what ppm means what do you mean by them ? any post regarding this interesting subject ?

say ur stiker finishing is just around 10. his is not gonna help him for the long run, so u wan train him to improve his finishing, and when is at it maximum (not necessarily 20, 17 is good enough too) then he'll be better that before.

same for defenders, if there composure is low, train them at that area, and then soon or later he'll be good.

this is best done for all young players, ad the best for 4 star wonderkidos

@matt75matt75

keep an eye on his improvements, and also which group is he training with