How to disable work permits

Reaction score
Hi all, I've just signed Matias Fernandez, and I can't play him due to him needing a work permit. I have a Belgian feeder club to loan players to if I need a work permit, but he is set to be one of my best players, so I have no intention of loaning him anywere, so I'm asking if there's anything on the RTE to disable the work permits. Thanks.

And I know its cheating, but still:p

either that or you'll have to loan him to your feeder club, if he's really that good then it would be worth the loaning him out for the season to play him.

I would do that, but he'll probably be my best player- so thats not a choice Id like to take.

I think Matias Fernandez has enough days in spain to get a Spanish passport and hence EU citizenship at the start of the game. Just needs to reside in Spain, so maybe you could loan him to a Spanish team for 3 months and see if that does the trick.

If you're really determined to have him in your team from the start, yes it's cheating as you say, but FMRTE allows you to add another nationality under the players relationships section. He already qualifies as Spanish, so you may not feel it's cheating that much to give him Spain as as second nationality. (For all those who scream heresy at me....I do think it's cheating, but the question has been asked).

Hope this helps.

Sometimes giving a player a new contract can get round needing a work permit