How to donate?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175
  • Views Views 10K

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
Title's pretty much self-explanatory - how do you donate? I read not long ago there's a button (obviously) but I can't find it. Cheers <)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/misc.php?do=donate

Click that link mate.

Sean did say he was going to put a donate button somewhere,

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

seani.jpg

Nice picture there 2

Hahaha! Made me LOL. Literally. Thanks for the link.

Title's pretty much self-explanatory - how do you donate? I read not long ago there's a button (obviously) but I can't find it. Cheers <)

There isn't a donate button. I don't really want to nag people for it. But when people like yourself want to make a donation they can always ask or do a bit of a forum search and they will find out how.

Thanks very much for the donation.

How about a donator's lounge Sean?

I think that is a good idea

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

I think people who donate should get more then just a Blue name and a red start or do they get other stuff too haa

If there was a phone service to donate or something, i'm sure you would get more donations from the younger members without PayPal

If there was a phone service to donate or something, i'm sure you would get more donations from the younger members without PayPal

Lol. I have just sent Sean a PM saying there should be away to donate Via text, few other sites do it i am sure and its will be safe and easy

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

I think people who donate should get more then just a Blue name and a red start or do they get other stuff too haa

If that's something that Donators would like then I am all for it. It would also allow the staff to give priority to questions from Donators too.

At the moment they also get no waiting times on downloads and a few other tiny things that aren't worth mentioning.

I would like to be able to remove the advertisements for donators too. I just haven't sorted out the best way to do it yet.

Is it £1.50 a month just, yeh sounds like a good idea carter

we get to change the thing next to our user names whenever we want.

http://www.daopay.com/

That is what Sport-Gfx use Sean, Donate via text and loads of people have done it so must be safe and i have done it and it took 5 minutes and it was easy

You have finally donated Carter,a nice blue name and you have "the one and only" next to your name,i didnt realise you where a Chesney Hawkes fan,not surprising though. ;)

You have finally donated Carter,a nice blue name and you have "the one and only" next to your name,i didnt realise you where a Chesney Hawkes fan,not surprising though. ;)

Lol. Donates £2 and i have told Sean i shall donate about £4-5 every month :)

Back