How to donate?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175
  • Views Views 10K
yeah very, though see tomarrow everyone will have it which is great:)

I think you guys should really donate now, Sean might go Hungry

seanu.jpg

I'll donate some time soon to keep up with the times ;)
been meaning to for a while but I'm too young to use PayPal, thank god (aka Sean) for the text donating system (H)

I'll donate some time soon to keep up with the times ;)
been meaning to for a while but I'm too young to use PayPal, thank god (aka Sean) for the text donating system (H)

Well...It was actually me who gave him the idea and he did not know you could do it so i found the site too. :)

Nice 1 carter take it the money comes off your phone credit

I'm actually glad I created this thread. I honestly thought it was gonna be a ****'un and be closed within 5 minutes! Ha! <)

I'm actually glad I created this thread. I honestly thought it was gonna be a ****'un and be closed within 5 minutes! Ha! <)

Nope, cause of this thread. You have donated, Kev has, i have twice Harry is going to.

Sean must be sat at home in his chair with his white cat and planning to take over the world with all the money

I've Jus Donated When We Find Out When It's Accepted?

Very soon. My confirmation came through within 10 minutes.

Oh btw CoachCarter (probably being thick again) how do you change the text by your name? Please? Thanks. :$

Very soon. My confirmation came through within 10 minutes.

Oh btw CoachCarter (probably being thick again) how do you change the text by your name? Please? Thanks. :$

User CP > Edit Details > The its the 1st box you see :)

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Kool Yes I Sent It Danny. Thanx Guys

Well, when Sean is online next that is when he will do it

Yep, being thick again. Cheers mate.

Back