How to download Uploaded Files!!

Ross 95

Web Designer!
Reaction score
This is getting annoying on mine and other uploaded files that people dont know how to download the file.

Hopefully this will help.

Im sure this isnt already a thread, i searched and couldn't find one like this.

1724 people didn't get confused. Thought the big green download button would do! <)

It's a common problem. People don't realize that's the download button. I think I'll make it a bit clearer.

It's a common problem. People don't realize that's the download button. I think I'll make it a bit clearer.
It may be because alot of the ads have a download prompt on too,the download you need to press to download what you want also looks like an ad.

People think that download button is something to do with the Google advert probably

How about this one instead then?

SS_2009-11-08_12-08-36.png

How about this one instead then?

SS_2009-11-08_12-08-36.png

Yeah, i agree with JP woody its right there infront of you. But i still think there will still be some people who thin that the button will download he ad above it.

Well some people are just stupid then & shouldn't be allowed on the internet, in my opinion.

REALLY STUPID QUESTION i KNOW BUT WHAT PROGRAMME DO YOU NEED TO VIEW THE TACTICS ONCE DOWNLOADED AS I DONT HAVE THE RELEVANT SOFTWARE - THJANKS

REALLY STUPID QUESTION i KNOW BUT WHAT PROGRAMME DO YOU NEED TO VIEW THE TACTICS ONCE DOWNLOADED AS I DONT HAVE THE RELEVANT SOFTWARE - THJANKS

You dont need a programme, you just copy them or extract them to the folder:

Documents-Sports Interactive-Fm10/Fm09-Tactics.

Then on the tactics screen you click on Tactics at the top right of the formation then Archived Tactics.

Hi Guy's (newbie here) i'm having a nightmare getting any downloads to show up in my game. I follow all the instructions, but all the folders like the schedule or tactics folders etc are empty when i try to import anything. But when i check the folders manually on my PC the files are sitting there in the correct folders, they just don't show up in the folders in the game!

Any help much appreciated

Yeah got that, i extract the files to the relevent folder. It just won't show up in there. (all the folders in the list when i click on them are empty?