How to edit your club's finances

LewLufc

Reaction score
I have noticed many people saying that they can't give their club money using the editor and asking how do you do it , so heres how incase you haven't figured it out yet

If your creating a club make sure you've done everything , kits ,players ,stadium ect .. Then go back to the Club Finances screen in the editor.

Select what finances you want your club to start with and then just SAVE the database , don't go back to change anything else or the finances will reset themselves back to -1.

hope this helps :)

Sometimes changing a clubs finances can be disastrous for the club on the game, sometimes it can put them in quite a fair bit of debt, so you have to be careful about it.

can you be in the middle of a game and change the fianacial side of it .. if so do i just follow the steps as indicated before?

Its quite sad that people have to edit their clubs finances.Not True Football Mangers in my eyes.

can you be in the middle of a game and change the fianacial side of it .. if so do i just follow the steps as indicated before?

The only way to edit anything in the game while midway through a game is to use a real time editor such as FMRTE