Status
Not open for further replies.

Elasticspy2

Reaction score
Hi, i am currently playing a network game with my mate, and he keeps signing amazing free agents (i am the host so he cant use FMRTE to make signings)

does anybody know any good techniques to find good free agents?

Lol fmrte isnt the only way to make signings you know

Go to search then filter then contracts then change it to expired

The you can also sort by international caps, and you'll see most of the good freebies

when searching for players set the filter to look for unattached players. Then use the view drop-down menu to view their stats(attacking, defending or goalkeeping) and sort them based on their stats so you can slide down and the better ones will stick out

Lol fmrte isnt the only way to make signings you know

Go to search then filter then contracts then change it to expired

The you can also sort by international caps, and you'll see most of the good freebies

i know that FMRTE isnt the only way... its just some troll would say "hes cheating" so i am clearing that up :) thanks for the advice!

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

when searching for players set the filter to look for unattached players. Then use the view drop-down menu to view their stats(attacking, defending or goalkeeping) and sort them based on their stats so you can slide down and the better ones will stick out

thanks i will try that!

Status
Not open for further replies.