How to fix crash dumps on steam

Mike.

Staff member
Feb 15, 2009
I don't know about crash dumps on FM but I need to take a crash dump of my own in the toilet c ya.
stop being a ***** and trolling other peoples threads when they need help, especially since you ask for help in your own thread. numpty

NickHSpurs

May 22, 2010
Didn't help me unfortunately, mine crashes at 5 Jun 2012 on one particular game and this didn't fix it

Nolan92

Feb 26, 2010
Hello I had a Crash Dump, I did what you did but Instead of saying error steam say's the game isn't avalible at this time.

So please tell what to do cause I spent alot of time bringing Bath to being a top premier team.

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Jan 1, 2010
God I hope this works, I miss my Leeds players :c

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Hello I had a Crash Dump, I did what you did but Instead of saying error steam say's the game isn't avalible at this time.

So please tell what to do cause I spent alot of time bringing Bath to being a top premier team.
Copy your Bath saved game onto an external I.E Pen drive Etc, uninstall it and re-stall it. Try that

Historyy7

Jul 31, 2010
Okay tried all the steps and all the other ideas people had, and it wont work. I was playing as Saint Albans and every time I go on a vacation for a couple days it stops at the next day and creates a crash dump file. Yes I have used the editor to add some "better" players on the team. It worked fine until I got to January 31st. Also works fine when I just press continue instead of a vacation. So could someone help? Please?

Focky

Jan 26, 2010
Hello, I'm playing with Leigh Genesis and I'm in 2014. When I get to 23 March the game crashes, sending me a crash dump report. I just can't seem to get past that date. I did the 6 steps, but it won't help. Is there any way I can still keep playing this save? Please help...:( I'm one game away from promotion..:/

gerryspades

Aug 7, 2010
Hey my first post lads so cheers for any help......I got a crash dump about a week ago and now when I load my game up it plays for two days then when i go to start a match it freezes and i get this msg " Football Manager 2011 11.2.1f164501 has stopped working" all you can do is press close and it turns off. Any ideas i tried what it says on this thread but no luck, any help is appreciated.....cheers lads

akshar

Jan 28, 2011
Hello everyone..

I am currently playing in 2026-27 season

but suddenly an error appears : 'A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in C:/users/george/documents/sports interactive/fm 2010/crash dumps'

this totally closes the game!!

what should I do?????????

I am using Win XP

not using Steam to run game....

any help is appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its FM10

Last edited: