How to fix this?

• Thread starter Thread starter Scotty98TR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 931
What, the "<stadium#1>" part, or the part where they want to hold the World Club Championship in DR Congo? ;)

I think the stadium name part is just a "placeholder" name the devs would have used when pulling the game together and then just forgot to / didn't change the code to a more realistic name. So long as it isn't affecting the gameplay and it's just a bad naming convention (annoying though that may be), I'd just ignore it.

What, the "<stadium#1>" part, or the part where they want to hold the World Club Championship in DR Congo? ;)

I think the stadium name part is just a "placeholder" name the devs would have used when pulling the game together and then just forgot to / didn't change the code to a more realistic name. So long as it isn't affecting the gameplay and it's just a bad naming convention (annoying though that may be), I'd just ignore it.

No it happens with every stadium, and some clubs. After I sold a player, it said that "Douglas Costa completed an £18m move from <team#1> to <team#13>" or something along those lines!

Ahh **** :(. Thought you meant it happened just that one time.

Sorry, no idea then.

Back