How To: FM 2010 Windowed Mode

When i set it to windowed mode it froze alot making it almost impossible to play :(
Is there a reason for this?

Yh same for me as well :(, I have to play full screen for it to process properly :(

The only reason for this would be that you havent patched the game.

There was a serious memory leak on the game that was partially rectified for patch 1, and fully rectified on patch 2.

:wub: window mode helps with writing storys and looking on the net while playing

Hey,

I'm running FM2010 on a netbook and the above was great and got it working for me. The only issue I have now is that the screen doesn't seem big enough to fit the whole page on (excuse me for not being very technical!)

I'm at a stage now where there's a press conference and I can't scroll down to answer the questions, I can't continue, etc, etc, so it's a bit of a problem. On other pages too, there's a scroll bar, but then on others (like the Preferences page) there's not so I can't get to the bottom of the page.

Can anyone help me out?

Cheers.

Hey,

I'm running FM2010 on a netbook and the above was great and got it working for me. The only issue I have now is that the screen doesn't seem big enough to fit the whole page on (excuse me for not being very technical!)

I'm at a stage now where there's a press conference and I can't scroll down to answer the questions, I can't continue, etc, etc, so it's a bit of a problem. On other pages too, there's a scroll bar, but then on others (like the Preferences page) there's not so I can't get to the bottom of the page.

Can anyone help me out?

Cheers.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/netbook-guide-for-fm2010-t28305.html

you could also try my netbook guide :)

Thanks for that - sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I actually get that skin into the game if I'm using Steam? I've downloaded it, but can't work out how to use the skin. The instructions only seem to relate to having the CD, I'd have thought.

press ctrl +alt + delete, and choose to bring up the taskbar manager

I have a problem regarding the windwed version of the game.
I did all of the above and what happened was ..:

The game oppened in a window, though the cursor of my mouse was 'trapped' in that window so i couldnt minimize , maximazi, or hide the active window of the game.

Any one an issue like this?

FM 09 used to lag a bit when I played it in windowed mode, but not when it was in fullscreen. I was wondering wether or not I might have this problem with FM10 too? The lag is a bit annoying, but it's very convenient to be able to use other programs while playing FM.

Thankyou very much :D