How to force a clubs hands to sell you a player?!?!

• Thread starter Thread starter donshaggy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 5K

donshaggy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Well i have being tracking a couple of players for a year now and i need to sign them before the season kicks in, the problem is their clubs are unwilling to sell but my scout reports indicates that they will be extremely interested in joining my team...so i want to know the stratergy if any in forcing thier hands to sell the player..

at this point im very desperate to get the players in cos im really short in numbers, so if this stratergy is considered a cheat in anyhow, im willing to be called one. so if anybody here could help, would be really appreciated!

thanks in advance!:(

maybe do player interaction and say you want to sign the player...it will make them want to leave their club

also try nd become friends with the manager of tht club this may help

I have tried all that mate...no luck...tried to unsettle the player by declaring an interest and all , doubled..well not really doubled cus if i did i wont have any budget left lol...there's gotta be another way around this definately.

Use the Real Time Editor...lower their "Current Ability" and "Potential Ability", plus their fame and value.

Use the Real Time Editor...lower their "Current Ability" and "Potential Ability", plus their fame and value.

erm i did agree to cheat but not to that extent...im just looking for a way to unsettle the player so he hands in a transfer request or for the team to sell u know the way it is in real life???

a m8 of mine got a load of star players like sergio ramos, ribery and terry to go to man utd for under 10 million. he said dat he persistently admired the manager and declared interest in the player. dont know how much truth he told but it works to some extent. got some players but for not much less than their value. mostly teenagers.

hope this helped

i have friends with a bunch of managers on my celtic game in the epl at the mo dont see much dif expect i got jack rodwell for 3.3mil when he was worth 1.2mil... moyes said he accepted cause we are good friends :P nearly paid x3 of his value still tho

get tips off Harry Redknapp hes very good at this sort of thing lol

Thats just pathetic.
I agree, if you ain't playing properly, don't play, and certainly don't give that as advice.

_______________________----
Basically unsettle the player, put good bids in, and maybe trade players aswell, if the club are not going to accept the bids, and you cannot afford any more, look for other targets.

Praise the player via the press (and when his performances merit it) which will gradually cause him to like you more and even make his favoured personnel list. That's a long-term approach.

Praising his manager is another long-term approach and works in the same way.

Unsettle him by making a realistic bid and declaring an interest at the same time. No point declaring an interest if you don't follow it through with a realistic bid. Then make a second bid which is higher. Rinse repeat. Eventually you'll get your man although it may cost you an arm and a leg. Some players just won't be unsettled, and your targets may fall into that category. If they are the sort of player who you reckon will run through a brick wall for you, the chances are that their current manager has a similar opinion too and won't want to let them go. You may have to bid high enough that his chairman will make the decision...

Praise the player via the press (and when his performances merit it) which will gradually cause him to like you more and even make his favoured personnel list. That's a long-term approach.

Praising his manager is another long-term approach and works in the same way.

Unsettle him by making a realistic bid and declaring an interest at the same time. No point declaring an interest if you don't follow it through with a realistic bid. Then make a second bid which is higher. Rinse repeat. Eventually you'll get your man although it may cost you an arm and a leg. Some players just won't be unsettled, and your targets may fall into that category. If they are the sort of player who you reckon will run through a brick wall for you, the chances are that their current manager has a similar opinion too and won't want to let them go. You may have to bid high enough that his chairman will make the decision...

I have tried that approach and finally got one of my targets lol...i dont know how exactly but they just decided to let me have him for half the price i bid...i put in a 28m bid then they came back with a 17.25m negotiation. im still on the other two lol..well its Vargas and Montolivo...i've a good friendship with the fiorentina manager so hopefuly he let them go..maybe next transfer window as long as they dont sign a new contract.

As long as they dont hate you ( rivalry clubs or players), just got to keep sweetalking.

Back