How to force a clubs hands to sell you a player?!?!

• Thread starter Thread starter donshaggy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 5K
have you tried going the players team , putting him as captain then wait about 2 days remove him from the captain slot, put his squad status to not needed, his transfer status to transfer listed continue then put a bid in for the player he will easily go it also works if the player doesnt want to come to you thats how i have ended up with kaka playing for morton(start in the scottish 1st division

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Get him for free!!!!!!

have you tried going the players team , putting him as captain then wait about 2 days remove him from the captain slot, put his squad status to not needed, his transfer status to transfer listed continue then put a bid in for the player he will easily go it also works if the player doesnt want to come to you thats how i have ended up with kaka playing for morton(start in the scottish 1st division

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Get him for free!!!!!!

**** off, nobody likes cheats.

Does making positive comments about a player from another team have a negative effect on players from your team in that position at all?

Get him for free!!!!!!

Wow, good cheater.

wow

a m8 of mine got a load of star players like sergio ramos, ribery and terry to go to man utd for under 10 million. He said dat he persistently admired the manager and declared interest in the player. Dont know how much truth he told but it works to some extent. Got some players but for not much less than their value. Mostly teenagers.

Hope this helped

what a team

what a team
just remember i said dat i didnt kno how much truth he told. he wont post screenshots or anything. if u keep at it long enough then you might get some luck out of it.;)

Does making positive comments about a player from another team have a negative effect on players from your team in that position at all?

It seems to have an impact on morale and possibly motivation. Not sure just how the system works just yet, but making comments about other players (whether how much you like them, how much you want them etc) can unsettle players at your club. Not guaranteed to happen every time, but it can happen and almost certainly will happen if you overuse the comments.

(This could also be the reason why players get upset over who you think should be world player of the year...)

It seems to have an impact on morale and possibly motivation. Not sure just how the system works just yet, but making comments about other players (whether how much you like them, how much you want them etc) can unsettle players at your club. Not guaranteed to happen every time, but it can happen and almost certainly will happen if you overuse the comments.

(This could also be the reason why players get upset over who you think should be world player of the year...)
I tink that for choosing world player of the year, pick somebody from your teams country and not a player who is disliked or in a disliked team.:)

I tink that for choosing world player of the year, pick somebody from your teams country and not a player who is disliked or in a disliked team.:)

Really not sure to be honest, but that does make sense for some personality types. It is very annoying when players from BSS Bognor can be motivated or demotivated by my views on a player like Torres or Ronaldo. I mean, it's not like they'll be signing for us any time soon ;)

The best way to get players without affecting your short term tranfer budget too much is to firstly, do the 'get friendly with manager' thing, then make a bid for the player which is bellow their value, but add in huge transfer fees for after they have played 20, 30 or more games and/or scored lots of goals.

This way you can bring in several players for very little up front money. Then you can decide if you want to keep them on long term and pay up, or sell the players on before the transfer fee bonuses have been triggered, giving you a cheap (if not free) player for a season.

Works most of the time (though not necessarily for top top players) and is much quicker than sucking up to managers for ages.

Hope this is useful

The best way to get players without affecting your short term tranfer budget too much is to firstly, do the 'get friendly with manager' thing, then make a bid for the player which is bellow their value, but add in huge transfer fees for after they have played 20, 30 or more games and/or scored lots of goals.

This way you can bring in several players for very little up front money. Then you can decide if you want to keep them on long term and pay up, or sell the players on before the transfer fee bonuses have been triggered, giving you a cheap (if not free) player for a season.

Works most of the time (though not necessarily for top top players) and is much quicker than sucking up to managers for ages.

Hope this is useful

this is a great idea actually cuz sumtymes you scout a player for 3 or 4 matches too see thier strengths and weaknesses and you take a proper look at thier attributes and u decide u want them, buy them get them in then they start moaning about how they are not used to closing down, playing high tempos, short passing game and stuff...it really do my head in cuz once i start getting these messages i know they wont stay for too long, i will flog them as soon as i can...i know closing down has got something to do with team work and work rate and probably stamina to do with tempo but what with direct passing game??? is that technique? anyway im trynna sort that problem out cuz im the kind of person that is wary about who i buy and stuff and try to get it right all the time so i dont find myself changing players...maybe this method could be used as try before you buy kinda way....it might be cheating but u gotta admit the system is a bit unfair at times...im currently experiencing something wierd with my transfers...i will have say 8m in, sign a player on monthly installments then yet when the player agrees the contract it tells me i do not have enough funds to complete the transfer and would have to wait...i have missed out on a few targets that way.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Get him for free!!!!!!

WTF??? why bother mate if you dont want to try and at least enjoy the realness of the game???? if that was the case i wud have stuck with my fifa 09 manager mate...pathetic!!!!

Back