how to force a player to your affiliate

ikke

Reaction score
You English and your work permits! They are so irritating. I signed this great Uruguyan DL, but he didn't get a work permit. So now he sits there in my squad, doing nothing and rotting. However if i send him to one of my affiliates, he can play in their team. Only problem is that he feels he is too good to be loaned out :mad:. Suggestions anyone?

View attachment 124690

Try offering him a new contract, I think sometimes that works to get them a work permit or Offer him to clubs on loan and hope a spanish club loans him out, It takes two years for him to gain spanish nationallity I think.

Hope that helped.

Wow his stats are amazing, perhaps look for better affilates, or just offer him for loan, or just transfer list, then many clubs will be interested and many of them will prefer to loan him than purchase him

That guy looks amazing!
Other than that , I have no clue on how to send em out on loan

This happened to me ALL the time in FM10...it was so frustrating. After progressing from my youth team to the reserves and doing well there, I would decide he's ready to loan out. On the player's personal status it would say "hoping to get loaned out for first-team experience" or something like that. Yet they would always say they had no intention of going on loan to my feeder clubs. So I got a feeder club in the top league in Romania (I was a Portugese team, so not too much difference), and they STILL wouldn't go there. I would offer them to clubs and usually their wouldn't be any takers.

One player had a lot of potential and was too good for my reserves but there was no room for him at all in my first team. I couldn't loan him out the first year for those reasons, and the next year, after offering to clubs, I got a few offers from very good teams that he wouldn't play at (top teams in Ligue 1, Bundesliga, mid tier English team, and i think Inter as well). They were loan to buy but I got rid of the future fee clause and they were willing to do it. I had no choice but to loan him out, and he didn't play a single minute.

It's something they really need to fix, not sure if they have or not in FM11. The only thing you can do is add another manager and make a loan offer (you can go into FMRTE to switch the new guy with the old manager afterwards). I've had some success with this, though sometimes they still won't accept. Going in to FMRTE and making the other team and coach as the player's favorites helps but won't always.

Probably one of my least favorite things about the game.

Last edited:
Where did you sign him from?

The only way I can think of is what the above have said. Offer him out for loan, you should get some better clubs come in that he might be willing to join.

He just rejected OM and HSV :mad: I signed him from Defensor Sporting, he regened at age 20, so there's not a lot of difference between CA and PA, but he can become a bit better then Ashley Cole.
Can he play in the reserves btw? Or does he need a wp for that? I'll try a new contract first.

View attachment 124699

Just great. Normally i never cheat on my serious campaigns like this one, but SI leaves me no choice. I tried everything, nothing works :(
Screw it, I'm using FMRTE (A)

Any one know how to change it with FMRTE, lol. I thought i knew, but it appears i don't oO)

Go to the relations tab and give him a second nationality, just a EU country so for example England.