DavidCfc

Reaction score
my defence is a bit leaky, so it would be highly appreciated if someone could give me any tips on how to make my defence a bit better, any guides or whatever?

my defence is a bit leaky, so it would be highly appreciated if someone could give me any tips on how to make my defence a bit better, any guides or whatever?

I think you need to provide much more information on how you play as you can setup a solid defence in so many ways. If one is playing with a top team, pushing up and play really attacking,my setup would be entirely different from when playing with a **** team in the lower leagues, sitting deep and trying to hold possession. My setup would also be different depending on the formation and the skill(lack of skills of my players.

As for guides, here is one

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ow-set-up-effective-defence-centre-backs.html

i'm managing Celtic, in my first season, fluid and attacking

i'm managing Celtic, in my first season, fluid and attacking

Once again, too little information. I would play different in a 352, a Deep 4231 ( using 2 dmcs) and a 424 using attacking wingbacks etc.

mate. dont expect people to help if u dont even want to try giving more details.