How to get a new stadium built??? (I know same old...)

Reaction score
I know it's the same old thing that everyone asks, but how do I get the board to build a new stadium?

I am with bedford (Using downloaded leagues), it's 2023.
I have just won the prem for the first time.
I sold out every home game last season.
My stadium is expanded to the max of 23,500 (Pretty awful for a prem side)
I have 140M in the bank.
I have used fmrte to give my chairman sugar daddy forground status.
I have increased the population of bedford town to 500K+ using fmrte also.
My team reputation is 8500/10,000 or 4*/5*

Now, this must meet the criteria for a new stadium right? I'm just worried that if I ask for a new stadium they will say no and I have to wait until next season to ask again. Do you think they will say yes?

P.S I won the champions league also :)

If you have the option to build a new stadium you should be able to get it. Only thing they will say no is for the 140 million you have in your budget is a little low, but there is nothing bad with asking. Even if you do ask at the beginning of the year, depending how you do if they say no they usually at the end of the year allow it to build a new stadium.

Ok thanks, I'll go ahead an ask. Surely they can just get a loan and also as the chairman is sugar daddy, surely he will pay for the new stadium?

There will always be a loan for sure. I think the stadium you will try to build will probably be around 400M or so. But with selling off the old stadium, new stadium rights, and such you will be able to pay off the loan pretty easily. Only one save have I been the manager of a sugar daddy team (San Marino) and even then I didn't build a stadium since they just built a new one like 3 years before he took over. So I don't know if he will cover it, but chances are he might. If not if you are in the red he will cover that at least.