csa99

Reaction score
I am Barcelona in the year 2011-2012 and i have found a brilliant regen from chelsea, but he wont sign for me :S :(
there are also a couple of other regens that wont sign either :(
what can i do to make them want to my club?

Try and make comments about him,praise him,admire him and declare interest in him.If it doesn t work...just wait....

It also helps when you win a lot yourself in the meantime. Otherwise he does not take your praising seriously enough and gets tired having to answer questions about you. (seeing that you are in 2011 in the game)

perhaprs he has just signed for them??, and like 'ExtrEmeEnigma' said, comment on him praise him, and praise the manager too and try and become friends with him

Does he refuse to talk with you or does chelsea reject your bids? Perhaps you must admire him or make a loan bid with a buy clause for him.

that is one beast of a regen. only needs a bit of concentrattion. try buttering him up in the media.

how do u find good regens?? do u just look about or do u use scouts?????

just send ur scouts everywhere looking for players under 18, Brazil is a good place to look ;)

Argentina and Brazil are excellent regen pools. Mexico and Uruguay too.

A lot of newly generated players won't move countries (or even clubs, sometimes) because they believe they are too young to do so. Pretty realistic, really. Look at real-life players like R. Lukaku who want to improve their game in a lesser-league before moving properly into the limelight.

As well as the other stuff mentioned above, it could also come down to your training/youth facilities, your manager reputation, and past experience (international footballer, for example, is more likely to tempt a player to join you).