dasty

Reaction score
I'm Derby in my second season and I have signed Vydra. I thought he was going to be my star player, but he had been absolute garbage so far. He is currently on a goal drought that is so bad Torres would look world class compared to him. He has not scored any goals for 30 games now. What should I do to get him scoring? He is hitting the ball towards the keeper from 3 yards out or missing the goal completely when he went round the keeper. This has nothing to do with my tactic though, as my other strikers are scoring quite a lot. Sammon has 20 goals in 29 games, Bosetti 27 in 35 and Russell 8 goals in 18 games. Vydra is so far 7 in 41, he was on 7 goals in 11 games at first and then stopped scoring since then.

Constant positive feedback. Theres always the temptation to slate a player when you're expecting big things and left disappointed, but their only human (made of pixels). Also anything else to boost his or he teams morale and you'll find he performs

Vydra hasn't done anything special on either of my games either. Maybe he is just bad this year :p

Get the ball to him, play him consistently and fix your tactics. Most of the times that a cf wont score its due to the tactics.

Go to the private chat and critisize him or warn him. Then he will understand and try to improve if it's his fault . If he doesnt scores then to then it might the tactic's cause

Get the ball to him, play him consistently and fix your tactics. Most of the times that a cf wont score its due to the tactics.
i can agree on that its like rvp when i had him as an advanced forward he just wasnt performing but soon as i put him as poacher he just went on a mad spree & became top goalscorer in the league even in the 2nd season hes averaging 1.5 goals per game