CR#7

Reaction score
he Scored 10 goals in 24 matches... He plays lone striker with rooney behind him as SS. what can i do with this guy?

You'll just have to wait until he starts to score. I don't think there's much that can be done in RVP's case. During my first season he scored like 35 goals when I played him as AF, but in next two seasons he wasn't that good and he was constantly injured. The difference is that I played him alongside Rooney (F9). You might try to buy Lukaku/Benteke once you have a possibility, they both seem to be better than RVP.

Last edited:
Rooney's stats may not be as awesome as RvP, but he's been consistent and scoring almost a goal per game, specially in important games. He's scored for me in most imp games in CL Quarters and Semis to turn the tie around. RvP gets injured every now and then, I decided to cash on him, which also clears up #10 spot for Kagawa. FM is not real life, afterall.

Complete Forward or Advanced Forward would be your best bet and if you want him out in the wings, then Inside Forward (Attack)

I play van Persie as a Poacher, with Rooney as an Advanced Playmaker, with two Attacking Midfield Wingers.. Worked like a charm, van Persie scored around 31 in 30 games or so.. Depends on what roles as a striker you want him as.. If you want van Persie to assist also, along with goals, just set him to take your corners, and place a reasonably tall player at the near post..