How to get good free transfers?

TheAdskidids

Reaction score
I have seen a few posts where people talk about amazing players which they got on a free but the only players I can see available for a free are out of contact players who are usually rubbish. Is there some way to get or find good players available on as free? Thanks.

welcome mate :)

a few questions:

1) who are you managing?
2) are you using filter out unrealistic options

I say this because if you are managing say Pescara you will not see players like Koval, Martins Indi coming up as you will never be able to sign them

3) are you searching for players, contract expiring, less than 6 months as of the 31st December every year? I have even done it on the evening of the 30th :)

if not, this is when you need to do it!

welcome mate :)

a few questions:

1) who are you managing?
2) are you using filter out unrealistic options

I say this because if you are managing say Pescara you will not see players like Koval, Martins Indi coming up as you will never be able to sign them

3) are you searching for players, contract expiring, less than 6 months as of the 31st December every year? I have even done it on the evening of the 30th :)

if not, this is when you need to do it!

Hi :)
I'm managing west ham and yes I am using the filter
So if I search for expiring contracts do I just put in an offer for nothing? Cheers.

right click and the option "approach to sign" will appear

I'm on a tablet so I can't right click
If I make an offer the club sees it as totally unacceptable

1) hold down the screen over it??
2) its got nothing to do with the club, its the player you are approaching directly and his agent

I'm on a tablet so I can't right click
If I make an offer the club sees it as totally unacceptable

When are you doing it? You need to search for expiring, them wait until the last 6 months of their contract. If the player is at another English club you have to wait until the last month! (In real life, don't know about handheld, I just saw this on the recently posted threads lol)

Uncheck the filter for "Interested Players". Then select Contract Status "Expiring". Since you're using an English club, do this in Jan/ Feb. Players who are in their last 6 months of their contract can be signed on Bosman.

Thos is how I signed Neymar from Santos in my first season. Haha. Good luck.