How to get good new regens in the youth team?

kohoth

Reaction score
Did anybody know how to get good regens in the youth team? I'm not talking about buying from other team or free transfer.. Tx

Upgrade your youth facilities as much as possible, you increase you're junior coaching budget as much as possible and you need to increase you're youth recruitment network aswell. All this is done via the boardroom

A good HOYD will help and if you're in England a high youth level as well. The HOYD needs to be in place for a few seasons for him to be working at his best.

Upgrade your youth facilities as much as possible, you increase you're junior coaching budget as much as possible and you need to increase you're youth recruitment network aswell. All this is done via the boardroom

Already do all these mate

A good HOYD will help and if you're in England a high youth level as well. The HOYD needs to be in place for a few seasons for him to be working at his best.

So the HOYD needs to be a few season.. Ok. Is it this HOYD bring all of the new regens to the club or my scouts?

So the HOYD needs to be a few season.. Ok. Is it this HOYD bring all of the new regens to the club or my scouts?
Just the HOYD improves youth intake although I've heard wide scouting knowledge may help improve intakes slightly but I'm not sure.

Your HOYD signs them all for your youth team but it's a mixture of everything that either helps to 'find' them or bring them in.

Just out of interest what stats does a good HOYD need?
Working with youngsters, JPP and Determination are key. Motivating is highly useful, so is sharing the same tactical philosophy of you. Level of Discipline and coaching attributes can be useful but not essential. A perfect example of a good HOYD, attributes-wise is Bernhard Peters at Hoffenheim.