bernbernfan

Reaction score
I have tried to put him as Advanced Playmaker (Attack) or Central (attack), but neither works.

Anyone knows how to get him productive?

I have Arteta (Advanced PLaymaker - Attack) playing alongside him and Van Persie in the front (AF).

Thanks

I play him as an Inside Forward (Attack) in the AML position. Works pretty well for me in a 4-5-1 possession based tactic.

I have him set to Advanced Playmaker -- Attack in most games. He seems to do fine there, but of course, any player's performance will in part be dictated by their teammates.

he just needs time, he isnt actually very good under pressure, nor is he particularly consistent. dont expect fireworks.

AML inside forward attack or MC advanced playmaker attack

TO be honest I don't know...when you find out could you let me know lol? Ask Raiken or sum1 that spend alot of time testing things out....cause tbh these guys have all said different things....I've also tried playing him in a range of positions....for me I've just had to accept he won't complete many passes (possibly due to his work rate) I had one season where he got 10 goals and 15 assists in 30 games...then next season, same position, no changes 2 goals, 1 assist (goals from penalty lol)! So i don't really know :)

TO be honest I don't know...when you find out could you let me know lol? Ask Raiken or sum1 that spend alot of time testing things out....cause tbh these guys have all said different things....I've also tried playing him in a range of positions....for me I've just had to accept he won't complete many passes (possibly due to his work rate) I had one season where he got 10 goals and 15 assists in 30 games...then next season, same position, no changes 2 goals, 1 assist (goals from penalty lol)! So i don't really know :)

he has average pressure and consistency ratings, thats why. along with his average work rate, this can make him disappear in games

Hamsik is really good at AML

Winger - Support. Move into Channels. Tweak his through balls, freedom etc.