CalzoLFC

Reaction score
Just signed up for this.. Always been on this site just didn't register, Glad I Did.
anyways after success with Brighton taking them to the PL & winning the FA cup in 2 successful seasons & finishing in the champions league spot I decided to go my beloved Liverpool who I just can't get scoring/playing my tactic I'm using for all my other saves just don't work with Liverpool.

Any suggestions full team always hitting from far out and wasting chances always have most of the Posession but just can't score, and teams scoring late equalisers even though I have a solid back four after a few signings, So what set up Is any one using for LFC any suggestions, I see Suarez isn't performing and Sturridge just can't put the ball away, But effective on the ball, Cheers for the help.

Actually Similar to real life With Rodgers. Dominating Posession, Losing the lead with late equalisers, Very frustrating.

Last edited:
Try Kuns 4-3-3 tactic, not too different to Rogers style of play and works - also try Pows in the Kisser tactic. In general, with those problems, try passing into space or playing through defence, discourages long shots but not 100% of the time