How to get more coaching staff??

alpinelegend

Reaction score
Hi i have only been playing this game for a few hours and i am frustrated that i cannot have more than 3 coaches!

I am Southend United and have 2.8k left on my wage budget and 3k left on my transfer budget.

Coaches agree my contract offers (which are well within budget) but then the board steps in and pulls the plug on the whole thing!!! AGRH!!

How can i get them to allow me extra back room staff?

make the all assistants, then hire coaches (offer a new ocntarct to your actual coaches to become assistants, and once hey've accepted you got room, its unlimited that way.

Ah thanks mate.

So just to clarify we can have unlimited assistant managers but only 3 coaches?

pretty much that's it, but since you can change the contracts from the inside the board doesn't react, the ***** is that you cant choose (at least I didn't found how) which assistant is the one you want, but on the other side after being a bit experienced in the game assistants are just there to train and nothing more.

I thied this and then my Board said that i do not need another assistant manager.

okay, I've explained poorly. Take for example your physio, give him a new contract as assitant manager and then you've got room left for another physio, you have to give the contracts to coaches who are ALREADY in your team, hope this clarifies things. Doesn't matter he'is your assitant, you cans till make him do physio work only.

So offer contract to existing Coach A as Assistant Manager.
This gives 2 Assistants.
Resulting in room for Coach B from another team (bringing in a coach)
Make Coach B Assistant too.
This gives 3 Assistants.

And so on right?