How to Get my IF's more centrally during attack...

Raavan

Reaction score
Q. How do I make my WM(in a 4-1-4-1) or IF(in a 4-2-3-1 wide) stay narrower during attacking?
My CF(s) seems to be holding the ball but the two IF's are too far wide to be making a run in between the opponents FB and CB to recieve a pass from the CF.

Any help....

P.S... Trried playing narrow in the TI's or telling the player to sit narrower in his PI's but not that effective.
They also have 'cut inside with ball' and 'move in channels' PPMs.

Cheers

Try to bring a fullback on his side to the play.. When my fullbacks rush forward, wingers/inside forwards usually move to the centre of the pitch..

That actually makes sense...
Thanks

Should I tell my FB to get forward and 'Stay wider' PI

Q. How do I make my WM(in a 4-1-4-1) or IF(in a 4-2-3-1 wide) stay narrower during attacking?
My CF(s) seems to be holding the ball but the two IF's are too far wide to be making a run in between the opponents FB and CB to recieve a pass from the CF.

Any help....

P.S... Trried playing narrow in the TI's or telling the player to sit narrower in his PI's but not that effective.
They also have 'cut inside with ball' and 'move in channels' PPMs.

Cheers

Not 100% sure but would guess that cuts inside and moves in channels ppms are conflicting. Try and get them to unlearn moves in channels

Should I tell my FB to get forward and 'Stay wider' PI

Give him an attack duty or "get forward" instruction.. Watch matches in comprehenssive mode and you will see whether it is enough ;)

And when you play with AMC, it can be hard for IF to move into centre.. so try to clear up the space in the middle for him. I almost never play IF + AMC..