Falcon 09

Reaction score
Hello there people, I'm currently playing as Atletico Madrid, just played one game after pre season, the thing is i am not getting next opposition reports off any of my scouts or assistant. I'm pretty sure I was getting stuff like "joe bloggs recommending focusing on attacking movement in the next fixture due to their defensive weakness" etc. Anybody know how to get next opposition reports? I've tried finding it in change staff responsibilities etc but i've had no luck. Any help would be most appreciated, thanks :)

I'm still struggling to see the point of them. All it really tells you is what formations they've played and played against and how many goals they have scored and conceded vs each. Unless someone can tell me otherwise? I always look at them but struggle to see their value.

I'm still struggling to see the point of them. All it really tells you is what formations they've played and played against and how many goals they have scored and conceded vs each. Unless someone can tell me otherwise? I always look at them but struggle to see their value.

Yeah the are pretty vague. But I just like them because they recommend what training to focus on. Do you know how to assign someone to do them mate? My assistant has 20 for tactical so he would be ideal, but I have no idea how to set somebody to do it.

Yeah the are pretty vague. But I just like them because they recommend what training to focus on. Do you know how to assign someone to do them mate? My assistant has 20 for tactical so he would be ideal, but I have no idea how to set somebody to do it.

I'm pretty sure it's done by the scouting team. Maybe check to see who's giving your scouts instructions and see if you have enough scouts to actually scout them.

Assistant has nothing to do with it, seems a bit backwards though. This year the focus is on adopting and changing for the opposition, yet the opposition scouting is minimal to say the least.

To assign one of your scouts to run the rule over your next opposition, go to your Staff list (accessible from the dropdown menu next to your team's name at the top of the screen). Then click on the scout you want to use; Click on 'New Assignment' at the bottom left of the screen; A pop-up window opens - the Next Opposition option is in the Location list. Click Confirm. See screenshot:

View attachment 378290

Last edited:

• Player with most yellow/red cards
  • Player with most passes completed
  • Player with most goals scored
  • Player who has made most mistakes leading to goals
  • Team formation/strategy you most likely going to encounter. Compare that to your own tactics strengths/weaknesses
  • Are they conceding more goals from the wings or down the middle?
  • What formation are they struggling against / strong against
  • Injuries and are weaker players covering the injured or other players playing out of position.
  • Who is the taller team, faster, stronger, more determined ETC ETC.

The list goes on....

Last edited: