xelliotx

Reaction score
I'm currently managing portsmouth in my first season, I'm sitting just outside of the play offs, but how do I get out of administration? I can only offer £90 a week for wages so that may **** me over pretty soon... should I just keep playing, or what?

To be honest, the only way your are going to get out of debts the size of Portsmouths is to either get to the Prem for a few seasons, or for a rich owner to buy the club.

Is there a way to attract a rich owner, or is it just luck?

Mainly down to luck, but generally doing well can help. Get back into the prem and maybe go on a few good cup runs and you should be alright :)

(I'm managing Malaga at the moment, who have 0 bank balance and over £90m debts :L)

Jesus christ, mine isn't that bad. on my finances, my projected balance is like -1.7 million, isn't that bad.. or are there other hidden debts?

Jesus christ, mine isn't that bad. on my finances, my projected balance is like -1.7 million, isn't that bad.. or are there other hidden debts?

There are other debts too, in the finance page, it tells you under the summary tab (Loans Outstanding)