Reaction score
okay, when computer plays opponent strikers don't even think about shooting or not, they just do and since am trying to win the world cup with psain having villa and torres upfront I'd liek to know if any of you has managed to make their strikers stopping jerking around and just shoot. TTF says to narrow thier passing but the results ain't very good, so any ideas? set long shots to mixed (both with 16).

I would like to no this to, my basingstoke strikers constanlty faff around the 18 box eventually getting dispoessed.

i took away my everyones long shooting, so they now just shoot in the box

okay, when computer plays opponent strikers don't even think about shooting or not, they just do and since am trying to win the world cup with psain having villa and torres upfront I'd liek to know if any of you has managed to make their strikers stopping jerking around and just shoot. TTF says to narrow thier passing but the results ain't very good, so any ideas? set long shots to mixed (both with 16).

There is a Poachers set up in the TT&F isn't there? Gives Owen as an example. Also think instructing them to dribble ball around keeper works well.

Tried this when managing Newcastle and Owens goal tally increased markedly, also banged in the odd hat trick.

Try this guide mate. It shows the different types of players for most positions, what stats to look out for and how to set the instructions for each type of player. It's not foolproof, but it's quite good and I hope it helps you too.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Question! How do you do that? Restrict the passing i mean?

according to TTF if you lower the possibilities of passign (set to very short) then the striker would try to shoot more often.