Brentford x

Reaction score
Hello lads, i was wondering since i have so many players who are not needed and i offer them to clubs which return no offers EVERY time (Even offering them for £0). They suddenly become unhappy when i try to mutally terminate their contract.

Most of the time if I release on a free, i need to pay over 1 million pounds in compensation. Which i cannot afford as im brentford and also have about 5 players i need to get rid off.

Whats the best way to get rid of them?? (Without cheating)

Cheers

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

lads?

I have a private chat with the player saying he should accept a termination has your not in plans, he disagrees, then i say you should accept my offer he does then usually he leaves :)

hope that helps

dont extend their contracts and let the roam free in the wild.

i do that to some players, mainly older ones as i want my younger stars to shine brighter.

the first thing that came to my head reading this was, Hire a hitman :p

on a serious note, mutually terminated contracts is never a good idea to do if they have more than 6 months left on their contracts.. for one it makes them upset and in turn in disrupt the team and two, wastes money uneccassarily...

offer them out on loan for free and see if you can get at least 50% of their wages paid for, do not offer them contracts and let them run out.. if they perform well on loan who knows, some teams might get interested and you can try and sell him again when he returns :)

But i need the space for new signings i guess ill have to wait eh :(

In my saves, it seems to be easier to sell players if you have alot of leagues selected as playable..

i load em for a year or 2 to team where tehy will be valueble first team players so their reputation/price grows and then sell them