tomsdreads

Reaction score
Currently second season with Arsenal and I'm looking to develop Jack Wilshire in to the heartbeat of my side. I wish to develop an Arsenal side that play attractive possession football around Jack Wilshire who would ideally be acting as the conductor.

I've managed to make wholesale changes at the club that fit with my OCD tendencies, but not picked up a squad too bad along the way. I've brought in Shawcross, Baines, Falcao and Raheem Sterling who has been performing incredibly as a left sided inside forward. However I've let a few notable names go in Vermalen, Carzola, The Ox, Gibbs & Monreal. My current 1st choice XI would read, GK. Forster, FB's Baines & Sagna, CB's Mertesacker & Shawcross, CM's Denilson & Holman, AM's Sterling (L), Wilshire(AP) & Walcott (R) & finally ST. Falcao.

I'm willing to make changes anywhere within the side in order to bring the best out of Wilshire & play attractive football whilst picking a few trophies up along the way. What role would bring the best out of Wilshire and what style should the team look to play towards to make the most of his talents?

Suggestions please.

:)

Currently second season with Arsenal and I'm looking to develop Jack Wilshire in to the heartbeat of my side. I wish to develop an Arsenal side that play attractive possession football around Jack Wilshire who would ideally be acting as the conductor.

I've managed to make wholesale changes at the club that fit with my OCD tendencies, but not picked up a squad too bad along the way. I've brought in Shawcross, Baines, Falcao and Raheem Sterling who has been performing incredibly as a left sided inside forward. However I've let a few notable names go in Vermalen, Carzola, The Ox, Gibbs & Monreal. My current 1st choice XI would read, GK. Forster, FB's Baines & Sagna, CB's Mertesacker & Shawcross, CM's Denilson & Holman, AM's Sterling (L), Wilshire(AP) & Walcott (R) & finally ST. Falcao.

I'm willing to make changes anywhere within the side in order to bring the best out of Wilshire & play attractive football whilst picking a few trophies up along the way. What role would bring the best out of Wilshire and what style should the team look to play towards to make the most of his talents?

Suggestions please.

:)
In my game, he did good in AMC as Att Mid/Tre of AMR as IF, set default or sometime max his creative. I'm playing Chel and he's a great sub for Hazard (AMC) and Mata (AMR)

I just put him on the pitch. He scores bags of goals and can dribble and pass.

The computer on my games always retrains him as LM, but I put him in AMC and just let him destroy everyone.

I just put him on the pitch. He scores bags of goals and can dribble and pass.

The computer on my games always retrains him as LM, but I put him in AMC and just let him destroy everyone.

yeah he's really good both as AMC and AMR
And of course, all Arsenal-ers in this game are incredible, even a kid =))