how to get the best out of my wingers?

chmo

Reaction score
i play 442,i can never get the best out my wingers, assistant always says that i not connecting with many crosses and % success rate is always low. ive tried different things like havin crossing high and rarely, playing thro middle and out on flanks. ive got cavani up front whos good in the air but never get any crosses into him.any1 have any tips for wingers?

Use wrong footed wingers and tell them to cut inside. This works a lot better on fm because this way the wingers; 1. Get more goals and 2. Assist with through balls

Crossing doesn't work too well on fm11 but set crosses to be drilled in on team instructions and cross from deep on player instructions as I feel this works best

Absolutely agree with torresdabest. Never using 2 winger hugging touchline because it'll make ur play very one-dimensional and unattractive, that's why you can't create chances. Try have them to play at wrong flank and to cut inside. I currently playing with wide 4-2-4 with 2 inside fwd with focus passing through middle to exploit the space. And it works brilliantly