How to get the best out of Neymar?

deanc123

Reaction score
I've just spent 32M on Neymar. What duty and role should I give him in order to get the best out of him? Does he work best on his own up front or with a partner? If he works well witha partner, what role should his partner be?

Really want to get the best out of this player seeing as I spent so much on him.

Thanks for any help. :wub::D

Hi

I brought Neymar With My Birmingham City And For Me He Scored 36 Goals In A Season ( I was is the euro cup, carling cup fa cup and premier leuge.. I Got Him On My Second Season. Put Him In A Striking Position And He Does Well With Khouma Babacar.
I Got Neymar For 30mill and babacar for 15million and that was in my second season.

When I was Chelsea I signed him for like 28m to partner Drogba, had Neymar as a poacher and Drogba as a target-man knocking balls down to Neymar. In that first season Neymar scored 32 goals and was injured for 3 months... I definately had one of the best striking forces Drogba, Torres, Anelka, Neymar and Kadlec. In my second season I sold Drogba and picked up as before mentioned Babacar. At the end of the season, Neymar scored 39 goals and Babacar scored 33.

I won the double in my 2nd season, Premier League and Champions League beating Barca 4-1 at the Bridge to win it, Babacar scored a hat-trick :D

I've played him upfront as a Poacher with a Complete Forward or Target-Man and on the left as an Inside Forward and a Winger and hes been amazing in every position. Can take a while to settle into english football tho so keep faith with him if he struggles at first

Bought him for pompey for 30m, usually use him as a winger/inside foward. His finishing isnt good enough for a poacher imo, much better poachers for less.

Never plays well for me ever, especially in England far too inconsistent.

I use him as an inside forward on the left wing. Does wonders there. :D

Neymar AML . Inside forward
Roam from position
Run with ball often
Lots of CF

That´s the way he plays better

I bought him for 8,5 million :p
I usually use him as a poacher, and sometimes on the left wing as an inside forward ;)

i use him as Inside forward AML in my inter team. 27 (8) games, 6 Goals, 6 assists.

Hi i'm Arsenal in 1st season, and i was thinking of partnering Neymar with either Van Persie or Walcott, has anyone tried either, does anyone know anything about either of these partnerships?

I play him on the left as an attacking inside forward with Lukaku upfront. Scores bags of goals and chips in with a few assists too.