How to get the board to build a new stadium if you don't have one?

Shukhratbek

Reaction score
Hey guys...

need some help here please.. I manage Villareal and unfortunately we do not own a stadium.. There is an option "Expand the stadium" and when I use that the board always says unfortunately we don't have a stadium so can't extend it.. There is no other option for the stadium in board request..

So, the question is : Is it possible to get them build a stadium? My finances are very good I try not to spend too much.. Most of the transfer money is still there available..

So, how to get them build a new stadium?

Thanks for answers in advance... (H)

unfortunatly there isnt actually a way my friend,you'll have to have their balance well on the up and play as their manager for like 10 years and then maybe it will happen.

unfortunatly there isnt actually a way my friend,you'll have to have their balance well on the up and play as their manager for like 10 years and then maybe it will happen.

Yea mate, looks like this is the only option.. I have been managing the team for 5 years now... so I guess I have to wait for another 5 or 6 seasons... :(

thank you for a quick answer..... :)

its alright mate, i was arsenals manager for 8 years, won every trophy i could, won the quadruple, and still no stadium..

i think funds matter as well, as it would cost a bomb to build a stadium and maybe your villareal did not have enough funds to build 1 (H)