How to get the most out of Diego Renan?

lookpal

Reaction score
Im in my 3rd season with wolves and all my players are putting in 7.00+ performances per match with the exception of renan who is putting in 6.00- performances at RB.
I just wondered if there was anyone who knew how to bring out the best in him?? :)

Well Whice role on RB Suport defence etc,He should do well on suport
Try to give him some time,most of your tema at wolves is (Probally) english,and give him some time to learn the languane,to connect with teamates etc.

Had the same problem a long time ago.

Solved it by playing him at left back instead. Seemed to suit him better in my case.

most of my team is foreign! 3rd season we are challenging for title! i have taiwo at left back whos doing a good job...
hmmmm

Had him 3rd and 4th seasons at spurs, does really well at RM aswell as RB, gets quite a few assists from crossing from deep, and bags a few goals at RM.

Iv had same problem, he was immense in old patch but cant get him to perform sinz latest patch on RB or LB

get him a good tutor, to get his professionlism up, and work on hist strength, its fairly low, it'll get him brushed off making the tackle, and unteach stops play