How to get this to work completely

Fragnat

Reaction score
Im currently testing this tactic and it does quite well usually apart from once in a while it will simply collapse.

View attachment 412159

I dont have that much player instructions apart from Short passing on some along with Close Down More
Do you guys have any suggestions on how to make it better

Im currently testing this tactic and it does quite well usually apart from once in a while it will simply collapse.

View attachment 517580

I dont have that much player instructions apart from Short passing on some along with Close Down More
Do you guys have any suggestions on how to make it better

What is your aim? to play possession football?

What is your aim? to play possession football?

Not necessarily, while its welcome its not needed, mostly the same idea as real life arsenal where the midfielders are the key while the forward merely provides support and a goal once in a while

I would switch the wingbacks to attacking fullbacks , Flamini to an anchorman and the forward to a complete forward (move into channels).

Add the following team instruction

Be more disciplined
Lower tempo

Give the IF's and the AP permission to roam from position.

I would switch the wingbacks to attacking fullbacks , Flamini to an anchorman and the forward to a complete forward (move into channels).

Add the following team instruction

Be more disciplined
Lower tempo

Give the IF's and the AP permission to roam from position.
Isnt Giroud not good enough for CF(s)?

Remove stay on feet so when the opposition does the rare break-through, there is at least a plan B. While "Push Higher Up" could be removed if playing against pacy teams like Chelsea and Aston Villa