How to get worldwide rep

calhall4892

Reaction score
I am currently just about to start my 3rd season playing as man city and have won back to back uefa and champions league as well as the prem, 2 fa cups, carling cup aswell as 1 european supercup and have just won the world cup as ivory coast and my repuatation is still continental.

I was under the assumption that you had to win a major international cup to become world wide rep.

Does anyone know anythign specific about what i have to do or do i have to play for a minium number of seasons?

it maybe depends on how you start off as a manager. ie did you set yourself as an international player? semi pro etc. i usually start as an international player and my re is already continental, and quickly becomes world class if i win a trophy or two.

i have played a game where i started with no reputation and struggled through the lower leagues for a while before winning the league and champions league etc with newcastle (only job going at the time) and my rep became world class.

im not sure about specific number of seasons or anythign like that though

ok, i dont know what i started of as so whatever the default it. Il play through this season and see what it is

I think you have to win something as an international manager? I won the W/C with England & got worldwide recognition.