How to get your star player's bought !!?? world rep!!

mantorras77

Reaction score
Hey all

So i'm playing in the Portuguese league with just me and a friend of mine. He's Benfica and I'm Porto. We're in our 3rd season. Last season he bought Eden Hazard for 34 mil and at the end of last season he received an offer from Inter for him for 57 mil which he rejected and so far this season he has received an offer from Juve for Hazard for 60 mil. Hazard's only achievements with Benfica have been a Portuguese Cup win and a League PLayer of the Year award.

On the other hand you have my Porto's Hulk who has won 2 league titles, 2 Portuguese Super Cup's, a Portguese Cup, a Copa America with Brazil and many personal awards including League Forward of the Year, League Top Goalscorer (2x) and UEFA Champions League Best Player runner-up. All this and not a single offer for him!!?? In fact not a single offer for any of my 2x League winning players and Champions League runner-up Porto.

What the heck is going on!!!???

I decided to pull out FM Scout and see what's happening in the background and the only thing I found was that Hazard has a World Wide reputation (score higher than 7400) and none of the player's on my Porto team do.

So the next question is (besides how does Hazard have a WW rep and Hulk doesn't), how does one increase the reputation of one's player's???

If anyone has any ideas please share.

You trying to sell them? Seems you're just complaining because people are after Hazard which isn't anything new.
Hazard is on managers transfer targets which is probably why he gets so much interest, Hulk more than likely isn't seeing as though his position at Porto is such a strong one.

You trying to sell them? Seems you're just complaining because people are after Hazard which isn't anything new.
Hazard is on managers transfer targets which is probably why he gets so much interest, Hulk more than likely isn't seeing as though his position at Porto is such a strong one.

No i'm not trying to sell him but if the right offer came in his bags are packed. I'm just wondering why teams aren't after him after the season's he's had compared to Hazard.

What do you mean by "Hazard is on managers transfer targets"? Is it pre-programmed into the game like that?

Idk if they're all pre-programmed but players like Hazard are usually brought within the first season or two.
They also attract a lot of attention from other clubs if you sign them, Mata, Necid, Costa are a few others that all do it.
I've signed Hulk before and never had a club even show an interest in him.

If hulk is playing so well i wouldnt want big clubs coming after him, making offers and unsettling him. Be glad that you've got him playing well because once others come in for him he will want out and perform worse

If hulk is playing so well i wouldnt want big clubs coming after him, making offers and unsettling him. Be glad that you've got him playing well because once others come in for him he will want out and perform worse

I understand what you're saying but that's not the point here. I'm trying to figure out how a player's world rep is calculated and how it get's raised.

I tried some experiments....I tried transfer listing him and offering him to clubs and the highest any club would offer me is 30 mil and none of the clubs were the "big" clubs. Also, as soon as I transfer listed him he was unhappy cause he didn't want to leave. He is 26yrs old now in the game and i'm wondering if that has anything to do with it as well.

I understand what you're saying but that's not the point here. I'm trying to figure out how a player's world rep is calculated and how it get's raised.

I tried some experiments....I tried transfer listing him and offering him to clubs and the highest any club would offer me is 30 mil and none of the clubs were the "big" clubs. Also, as soon as I transfer listed him he was unhappy cause he didn't want to leave. He is 26yrs old now in the game and i'm wondering if that has anything to do with it as well.

Clubs won't bid high for a listed player. Reputation depends on league too, remember. Portugal doesn't get as much media attention so less are aware of him, so a worldwide reputation is difficult to attain. Think if Messi was playing in the Bolivian league, he could score 5 every game but his reputation would still be small as no one knows of him bar a few scouts, who will then make his name huge. Similar to Chicharito with United. Hazard is already a well known star of the game.

A club normally only buy players of the positions they need. I guess all the big clubs in your game already have great players play in Hulk natural position. Yeah, he may be better than those players but it doesn't mean clubs will get rid of their current players to get him. Also, Hulk is best at AMC and there are a shitload of good AMC in this game play for big clubs.

Have you perchance considered that it's not Hulk's reputation, but rather his € 100M release clause that has something to do with this?