Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

How to get youth players to join me for reasonably cheap?

Reaction score
I am really struggling to find good regens for reasonably cheap and it is really frustrating i don't have that much money as i am lazio so i can't improve my squad any other way and i was wondering if any one had any tips for me?

Reaction score
Scout brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Japan! I always seem to find top regens from these regens. Ghana always seem to produce 1/2 players with amazing stats every 2/3 years

Reaction score
My problem isnt finding players i have found players worth 100k put in 1.5 million pound bids but the clubs reject even if they are in financial difficulty.

Reaction score
Sign them before they sign a professional contract With their club, then you get them cheaply on compensation and develop them into beasts

Reaction score
My scouts dont find them that quickly though im only lazio i dont have the reputation or the money to get top scouts

Reaction score
do your own scouting on player search usually helps a lot and i find march 6th on wards is the best time

Reaction score
I have so many scout with 20/20 and they hardly find regens. I also have phil cannon as head of youth development an he signs me **** players so I have to wait like 3 years before I can release them so annoying